Friday, June 19, 2015

My husband doesn't want me to go to work, how will i explain that i need to work?


i just moved here in the state because my husband is working here and he has a good job. He actually just got promoted and had an increase of $30k a year. But eventho, he's paying all the bills and mortgage of $2k a month. I havent finished school because he told me that i'll just continue my studies here which i dont think will happen. And he also told me before that i can work if i want to. But now he's saying that it will not make any difference if i work. He said he's calculating it and it will not make any difference because i will pay for my bus pass for $60 a month. I dont know what he's thinking. I got an offer many times which i will earn $2k a month the lowest and $3k a month the highest. And i always turn it down because of him. He's always saying not to get it or just get a job nextime. But when? He's not giving me any money. He's just giving me money when i need to go to town and he's just giving me $5! For the fair. I dont know how to talk to him about this. Please help me. Oh and one more thing, he gets mad at me even in small things. He's calling me names ang saying bad words on me even if we're in public. He said im worthless and stupid.

Read more: My husband doesn't want me to go to work, how will i explain that i need to work?