Friday, June 12, 2015

My wife cheated on me for the second time. Should I forgive her?


We've been married since 2006 and we have 2 children. Three years ago we got a mortgage and we have a nice house, 2 vehicles, we also go away each year on vacation at least once. I love her dearly and I never had such a nice life style as I do now. She works at a bank as financial adviser and I'm a truck driver. The first time she cheated I kind of knew it was my fault because I neglected her but since then we've been having sex like almost every day and we also do a lot of things together like (go to the movies, the beach, shopping, to friends houses, events, vacations, we spend more quality time at home like cooking together and doing chores and playing with our kids etc. 2 weeks ago I found out that she had sex with a former co-worker, I confronted her and she admitted to have slept with him in 3 occasions in a period of 5 months. I kicked her out of the house but now she's calling me and texting me and saying she loves me and that she's sorry. She also told me yesterday that she's willing to go to counseling with me etc. I don't know what to do. My parents think I should divorce her and file for full custody of the kids. I really love her and I want to be with her but I don't want to keep getting hurt and cheated on, I'm good man, a good father and husband, very hard-working and responsible and I don't deserve this.

Read more: My wife cheated on me for the second time. Should I forgive her?