Thursday, July 23, 2015

Education loan for studying abroad without giving property papers?


I am from India and I would like to study abroad in Canada or Australia. I really want to study there and i want to also repay the loan I take. But Banks ask for property papers and then they provide me a loan. My amount will be probably 10 Lakhs Rupees. I am not allowed to take a loan putting my house, aka mortgage loan. Can anyone please give me any lead? Scholarship is an option but i read that if i get a scholarship i will still have to pay the money and after reaching the desired country i will get the refund. But i don't have money for the fees. Rest everything is okay for me. I will be very glad if anyone guides me through this scenario. Thanks in advance.

Read more: Education loan for studying abroad without giving property papers?