Sunday, July 19, 2015

I need to buy a home with bad credit, but I make amazing money?


Hello. I have been on HUD for quite a while, and food stamps, and medical (I've been mentally screwed up most of my life). Luckily I found Kratom, and it has restored my life. I went from being mentally ill, to a normal, highly functional, autistic person (not officially diagnosed). I married into an "already made family" and went from 0 to 4 kids overnight. I made mistakes before this, before having children. I have bad credit because of that. It's 555. I started a business, and have been working 12 - 16 hour days, almost seven days a week, since Jan 01. I am now making about 2K per week, being able to keep 1.5K after expenses. I'm making 5 - 7K per month. I went from dirt, dirt poor, to a sensation. Now… We're going to lose our housing, food, medical, etc. It would pay off to purchase a home outright, instead of paying our rent, because we live in a very, very expensive area of the USA (had to move here to get my two degrees, which I just completed).

Renting is out of the question, I could pay for a nice house in two years for the rent I'm paying here, and this place is considered very cheap. Renting is totally out of the question. I really don't want to pay for two homes in the time I could pay for one, you know what I mean? It sounds so stupid.

Ah well, I admit I made some mistakes. I'll take anything I can get though, even if it's outrageously high. Who knows, maybe I could pay it off in a couple months if things get bigger.

Thanks guys and gals:)

Read more: I need to buy a home with bad credit, but I make amazing money?