Monday, September 21, 2015

What to do if there's no hope? I'm so broke?


I was made redundant four years ago and have had many jobs since - temp and now mostly zero hours.

Hence I couldn't get a mortgage and wifey really wanted to buy a house. So, I borrowed lots of money from friends & family. All were happy to give as I have lent them money at times and have always worked.

I got the our first house. The builder wrecked the house and now I have no money left to fix the house. Council tax say that I'm not eligible to any discounts and want money that I don't have.
My employers keep cancelling jobs last minutes which is costing me.

I tried signing on but was turned down - something to do with me having a job as I'm on zero hours.

I'm going to end up behind on rent payments soon if i can't get out of this pickle.

What do I do?
Why won't council/government understand?
I've always paid taxes, except for when employers have refused to pay me.

Read more: What to do if there's no hope? I'm so broke?