Saturday, October 10, 2015

All year round holiday sites near Rye in East Sussex?


I want to move out and get a place of my own, but I don't have/earn a lot of money, and before anyone says "get a different job", I don't plan to as I am starting out in a career - higher paid jobs in my field don't exist without having the relevant degree, which I am currently working on - it takes 6 years on average and I'm on my second module, so I potentially have at 5 years to go before I can earn a decent wage. I'll be 33 by then! I really don't want to be living at home at 33!

Anyway, I've been desperate to move out for well over 5 years, but rent here is ridiculously high and I simply don't earn enough. I've looked into buying and, as much as I can tell as a complete novice, it seems a little more affordable in terms of the monthly mortgage repayments versus renting per month - I know I could be totally wrong here, but anyway…

Holiday chalets seem very cheap compared to normal houses/flats, and some of the ones I've looked at online seem quite nice, so I wouldn't mind buying one. However, I don't want to have to vacate the property at certain times of the year. I want a place to live in all year round. I've done some Googling but I can't seem to find a holiday park in my area (within a 15 mile radius from Rye, East Sussex) that allows you to live in your property all year round.

Does anyone know of one? Preferably closer than 15 miles away, but I'd look that far if necessary. Thanks.

Read more: All year round holiday sites near Rye in East Sussex?