Friday, October 16, 2015

First time home buyer, what to expect on closing date?


My lender and realtor already kinda gave me a heads up on it. But how is it really? Are we all sitting on a table or do they have the seller and buyer in separate rooms? How long does it really take? Hours? Is it very common for deal not to through on closing day? Will I get the keys right away? Are they going to ask us a lot of questions? Will they check our credit score again or go through or income paperwork again? I just dont want to get hit with a surprise, that i wasnt expecting. Sorry too many questions, but closing date is soon and as a first time home buyer I really havent had much sleep just thinking about it.
Added (1). First time home buyer, what to expect on closing date?

Read more: First time home buyer, what to expect on closing date?