Friday, October 16, 2015

Will this relationship last for a life time?


Please read all

Is this a good relationship that will last?
He always want me joined at the hip. He has no friends. Even if i get married i want my fiances separate. My boyfriend and i are getting married soon. We are moving in together soon also. He never gives me money he gave his ex wife money to pay her mortgage his name is not on the mortgage. He gave his son some money. I work i have my own money. But i take care of my dad a lot because he be sick and im unable to work. It is nice to have someone to give me some cash when im in nee look mangledd. Only in need. I never am, but just saying. I ask my boyfriend for some cash 40.00 he never gave it to me.
He lives with his mom rent free brings home 3,000 a month after taxes. He can afford it. He gave a friend of mines 200.00 as a Christmas gift last year. Im like 600.00 to ex wife, son is 25 yr old 30.00, my friend 200.00. Im not saying he should give me money. Im independent always have been. But he is against independent women. He wants me to be dependent and independent also. Which is fine with me. But if he refuses to supply 40.00 than im better off by myself.
Look im not trying to be rude. And i rather be independent like i am. I never have been dependent. But he gets mad when I can afford things and i buy it. He seems mad. He would even pick on me.

Read more: Will this relationship last for a life time?