Sunday, November 22, 2015

How to start saving up and buying a house?


I am 22 years old, recently graduated and I want to start saving up for a house I can buy. I currently live with my parents and I pay the bills here but I want to start saving up for a house. The area that I live in is really expensive, even if you want a small townhouse, it will cost you around 600K. The house I am looking for would be in the 800-900k range. Currently I make 55k a year and the boss said I will be raised to 82k in 2 years if I keep up the work. I'm a CPA. How do I start saving up money for a house? How do you buy a house? Like how much do you have to pay for buying the house like I know you can take mortgage but I assume you still have to pay some money from your own pocket too. ( I am going to buy the house with my own money, no one will be helping me with it, like my parents will be living in a different house than me) Anyways I understand the questions I have asked in this are stupid but if you have any tips or advice they will be much appreciated.
-Thanks:)

Read more: How to start saving up and buying a house?