Tuesday, December 8, 2015

What do I do about my ex-wife?


My ex wife and I divorced 5 years ago and ever since she took our house which I dont care about but every since shes been putting yelp reviews on my jobs page saying she will never get stuff surveyed there because I am a bad person, etc.

She has made a Wikipedia page about me with a bunch of private hurtful things about me. She tells our kids I hate them and thats why she wont let me see them. She threatens me all the time and tells other the reason we got divorced is because I cheated on her even though she had a 1 year affair with a man and when I found out she ran away with him to jersey for a week and spent all my money. I had to go live at her parents when she did this because she threatened to burn down the house if I was in it. She tells many of her friends that I used to know I keep asking her to get back together. She also tells me I have to pay her mortgage if I want to see our kids. She constantly sues me for stupid things and tells me I cant talk to her parents even though I am friendly with them. My Dad had a stroke and passed and she went to his funeral and spit on the casket. To be honest I dont know what to do, all I want to do is see our kids. Can someone help?

Read more: What do I do about my ex-wife?