Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Would you leave or stay where you r at? Thanks?


I currently make $17.00 part time and my bro said I need a full time job, well ive been looking and i told him numerous times that jobs are hard to come by and im not going to leave my part time making decent money per hr to go make $12.00hr just to have some insurance and that'll cut my check down even more and I wont be able to pay my bills, nor help my mom who cant work due to having medical issues… Now he wants to stop paying the mortgage, now that is the only bill he pays in the house, and he has his own but he makes good money…(he makes Way more than me), I pay all the other bills which equates to more than the mortgage… How can I get him to understand that im better off where im at and ill just pay the inept gov part of my tax refund next yr for not having any insurance… Btw I cant get any exemptions nor any help because they told me I make enough money, because im childless and im not preggo so I don't need any help… Smdh thanks for any advice…

Read more: Would you leave or stay where you r at? Thanks?