Tuesday, February 16, 2016

How to afford to buy a house with bad credit, not qualifying for any programs, and not having a down payment?


See, it make me sick to think that people my age or younger have been in a mortgage for a few years now! They're paying about $250-350 a month. So, yeah, it's everyone's dream to buy a house hopefully, but why is out housing market so GD hard to get into?

So I currently pay $650 in rent because that's honestly the cheapest in my area, that keeps you from getting a bullet in your chest or crack whores on your doorstep. I make about $25K a year. (trust me I'm trying to make more!). I have a kid on the way… Bills from when I was a stupid teen… How the heck am I ever going to be able to afford a home!

Any help would be appreciated, except for raise you credit honey, yada yada ya. Please stop shining a light in my hole and grab a damn ladder already!

Read more: How to afford to buy a house with bad credit, not qualifying for any programs, and not having a down payment?