Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I have no direction in life and i think im depressed?


I've been out of highschool for almost 4 years now. Im 21. I recently lost my job and havnt really gone anywhere after highschool. I just feel so behind from my other classmates it makes kinda sad an depressed. Im also on foodstamps because i cant even afford to buy my own food ever since i lost my job as a server, let alone rent. All i do is stay home now and play video games cause thats all i can do. I have no friends, no nothing. I dont want to being this my whole life. I dont want to be on food stamps. I wanna be the best me i can be and live life to the fullest. Ever since my cat died also a couple months though, i just felt even more lost. Had him since i was 10. I feel like im going nowhere. Sometimes i think suicidal thoughts but i know im not gonna do it. Its just everything isnt really going for me right now. The milatary isnt really an option for me either. And also on top of everything my dad is losing his house i grew up in to foreclosure because he couldnt keep up with his mortgage from financial issues and is declaring bankruptcy, and now is depending on me to cosign with him to this section 8 place because it has 2 bedrooms and i have no income. Idk what to do. I want to be better but life is getting harder and harder for me each day

Read more: I have no direction in life and i think im depressed?