Friday, February 19, 2016

My landlord wants to show my rental while I'm still in it?


My landlord said she wants to show my place off on Sunday.
I'm looking at my lease and it says,

"… May enter the premises in the following circumstances:
At any time for the protection or preservation of the premises.
After reasonable notice to tenant at reasonable times for the purpose of repairing the premises.
To inspect the premises; make necessary or agreed upon repairs, decorations, alterations, or improvements, supply agreed services, or exhibit to prospective or actual purchasers, mortgages, tenants, workers, or contracters under any of the following circumstances:
With tenants consent; in case of emergency; when tenant unreasonably withholds consent; or if the tenant is absent from the premises for a period of at least one half a rental installment period (if the rent is current and tenant notifies landlord of an intended absence, then landlord may enter only with tenants consent or for protection or preservation of the premises.)"

To me that sounds like see can't show out without my permission and I feel uncomfortable around her, with my lease saying what it says do I have to let her in?

Read more: My landlord wants to show my rental while I'm still in it?