Wednesday, February 24, 2016

What is the best way to completely clean/organize your home?


I know this may sound like a really silly thing to ask, but I'm still relatively young and don't have much experience with this kind of thing. I own my own home, and have for a little over 3 years. I am getting ready to move across country, and am trying to get my house ready to put on the market. I have years and years of just random junk, and things to go through and try to figure out what needs kept, or tossed out. But honestly, I'm so overwhelmed and don't know where to begin. I will start cleaning with the intention of DEEP cleaning, like getting it ready to be shown by realtors. But afterwards, I'm just left with a clean room, but it still doesn't seem "show worthy". I don't know what to do, because I still need to live in the house while it's on the market, so I still have a bunch of crap around. Does anyone have any good tips or resources for completely gutting and cleaning/organizing a house? Again, I know this is a really stupid question, but I'm just feeling really overwhelmed with this all. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Read more: What is the best way to completely clean/organize your home?