Tuesday, March 29, 2016

WHERE CAN YOU LIVE OFF THE LAND? LIVE FREE?


I want to live a different lifestyle. Want to go somewhere where the land is free to live on and maybe you can grow your own or raise your own food sources or with wild life nearby. I have thought a lot about it. I considered every little detail of that kind of lifestyle. Just want to know where places like that are.
No deserts, not Africa or freezing mountain tops.
The only place I have heard that has free land and you can get your own food (fruits and vegtables, not sure if they also meant meat) is Samoa and Indonesia.
I would highly prefer to live near or with a human population, but is not completely necessary.
Yes, I even mean I would consider becoming part of a indiginous tribe. Would want a friendly welcoming one though and ONLY ones that won't eat dogs. Haha
So please list any places you know of.
Would consider other countries and islands aswell.
Thanks for the help.

I'm not a "green" person, just want a better lifestyle. I would highly prefer to live somewhere tropical with nice, unrude people. So I could still live modern and with people, but want just a nice natural place that makes you feel good. Like most tropical places without the heavy modernization/idustrialized cities.

Basically I just want to get away from modern man's crazy stuff; their rudeness, laws telling you how to live or else, somewhere with no need to pay for house mortgage, insurance, and the land and still not even really own it.

I get a lot of people saying Alaska. Is there free land in the un-snowy parts? Or is it just in the snow areas?
And as far as Alaska, can you tell me what areas exactly are free?
Please let me know certain areas and not just list a whole country.
Thanks for the help in advance.
Please no rude, arrogant comments. Thanks. If you don't know any, just say that you don't if you feel you must say something.

Read more: WHERE CAN YOU LIVE OFF THE LAND? LIVE FREE?