Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Should I trade my truck or get new parts to spare gas usage?


I'm currently driving a 5.7 hemi 2500 dodge ram 4x4 lwb, awesome truck and I'm loving it, which is hard on gas. I'm an inspector for mortgage companies and I drive 100k miles a year so I'm looking for either ways to cut down on gas used either by a new vehicle or adding certain performance parts that can reduce how much fuel I use without breaking my budget and I'd much rather go and get parts than trade this truck in because it's been good to me since the day I bought it even with all the rough traveling I put it through I'm also looking for aftermarket parts that will reduce the wear and tear on others i.e. Sway bars dual steering stabilizers so I'm looking for recommendations on parts!

Read more: Should I trade my truck or get new parts to spare gas usage?