Saturday, May 14, 2016

Anyone else daunted by the process of buying a home?


All the details in the loans, and making choices, deposits, etc.

I feel like I find myself asking my loan officer the same question even after it was explained to me because this process is so complicated, I could take a college course and study this for a year before I would fully understand the in's and out's of mortgages and all the legal red tape and fee's associated with everything.

I just have to ask questions. I can't blindly sign papers without clarification, and this PMI business is really perplexing me. So, I could actually be given a quote, and they conveniently forget to omit that amount from the quote.

How nice. I have even tried asking my loan officer in the past for simply "What would you estimate my total monthly payment will be"

And I always get mixed answers like it'll be this but then we have to factor in such and such.

All I want is an amount. I want to know what my exact payment will be per month total…

Read more: Anyone else daunted by the process of buying a home?