Monday, February 20, 2017

I offered full price on a home with an FHA loan. I was told that in my area, that a lot of investors purchase the properties cash?


However, the home has been on and off the market for a while. It was first listed the end of Oct last year. That s over 100 days on the MLS. The house was just placed back on the market and we made full price offer after it being back on the market for two days. We felt that the house is totally worth the price and we do not want to loose it. (We have lost a house we loved before)

We also offered to pay a huge deposit which is basically the same amount as the downpayment. We know that after inspection: the house value may be adjusted but for now, we just want to know how likely is it for the seller to accept the offer?
Added (1). We have had lost homes we've loved to cash investors.
Added (2). We have had lost homes we've loved to cash investors.

Read more: I offered full price on a home with an FHA loan. I was told that in my area, that a lot of investors purchase the properties cash?