Sunday, February 19, 2017

What do you think my chances are of getting approved for a mortgage?


I turn 21 in June. My boyfriend is also 21, we are not married yet but are to be. We both have had the same jobs for over 2 years. In the Summer I will be graduating with an associates degree, & he will be graduating from a tech center to be a certified electrician. With these degrees & having consistent jobs, what are our chances of getting accepted for a mortgage?
We have rented an apartment together for about 2 years as well & are never late on utilities/rent.
We don t have too much credit, we don t mess with credit related things. This doesn t mean we have bad credit, just not really any.
Tired of renting terrible apartments & throwing away money on a dump that could be spent on a payment to eventually own something, & a lot nicer of a something.

Read more: What do you think my chances are of getting approved for a mortgage?