Friday, May 5, 2017

Changing Jobs During Mortgage Process (same field, different type of position)? - 1

I was let go from my job last week, and I am set to close on my house in the next couple weeks. I have a new job offer this week. Same industry, same pay, but different *type* of position.

My title would be going from "Assistant Property Manager/leasing consultant" (on the leasing/office side of things) to "Service/Maintenance Technician" (on the maintenance side).

Will they care that it's a different type of job title, even though it's in the same exact industry? I know being in the same field and same/higher pay is no biggie, but just wanna be sure that the title change is okay, but this feels like a gray area.

Thanks!

Read more: Changing Jobs During Mortgage Process (same field, different type of position)? - 1