Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Can i raise money for my family on Gofundme?

I just wanted to know if gofundme will work out for my family we're from low income family living in London,,,, we have our own house here and currently we have a mortgage left of £147,876 left and it will be finished after 21 years which is around 2038 and currently my dad works as a bus driver and what ever he earns monthly goes in a mortgage mostly, which is around £600 amount and little is left for our family and recently he had developed some problem in his leg and can't walk properly i feel so sorry for him,,, i'm going to be 18 soon and look for a part-time job and earn money to support my family and also i really want to surprise my dad on father day,,, as i have dream to finish the mortgage on our house and surprise my dad will it work on gofundme if i start the campaign

Read more: Can i raise money for my family on Gofundme?