Wednesday, June 14, 2017

SHOULD I BE MAD? Or I'm I the crazy one?

My cousin broke up with her partner and moved in with me. She has two dogs and the very first day her one dog chewed up my hardwood floors. The second day her bigger dog cut it you re open and took blood all over the house and all over my home Decour. It's been two months and I still can't get everything clean. Then her chewed up my sandals broke my bowl and stained my carpet. She also does not pay rent because she still pays her mortgage and bills at the other house for her partner where she is the home owner. She did a manual labor to replace the floors but I paid for them. She also decided to cut the wood inside the house another sawdust everywhere on top of blood being everywhere. So between having to replace the items that were broken and having to constantly clean every inch of my house I feel like my house is been destroyed. She thinks I'm the crazy one because I always want everything clean. Because she doesn't help out with housework either. She is moving out at the end of the month but just to go back to her girlfriend. So I feel like my house was destroyed for pretty much nothing. She I don't think I should be upset but I feel like I have every right what do you guys think?

Read more: SHOULD I BE MAD? Or I'm I the crazy one?