Tuesday, July 11, 2017

How do I buy a mobile home in Los Angeles area? Any experiences in mobile home real estate out there?

I have my eye on a mobile home that is about 120,000. My husband and I are alone. I was working but left job about 4 months ago( I'm about to graduate university and classes are getting harder) so for now this is all we can afford. Our apartment rent is around 1600 so I figure that's about the same we will be paying for a mobile.
1. Should I hire a real estate agent to help in the buying process or is it possible to do it ourselves?
2. What kind of mortgage loan would I need. Can I just go to the bank and ask for a mortgage loan?
3. Should I get pre approved for a loan first?
4. If anybody has bought a used mobile home can you tell me about the process?
Thank You.

Read more: How do I buy a mobile home in Los Angeles area? Any experiences in mobile home real estate out there?