Thursday, August 10, 2017

Looking to get a Mortgage with a credit score of 544 ( Canada )?

I'm 26, and looking at getting my own home and stop renting, my credit score is 544 ( Canada) I have one credit card limit of $1,800 and I have a car loan of $15,00 both I have in great standings, I have had my car loan for two years now and have never missed a payment, and I have had my credit card for a year now and never missed a payment and always payed in full and never went over my limit. I had made poor choices in my younger years and been trying to recover from them. I have been at the same job for almost 4 years, my employment is full - time and I make a annual income after taxes of about $65,000 ( Canadian ) a year. I understand that with a lower credit rating it is harder to get a mortgage and understand that a higher interest rate comes with that, I'm looking to get a mortgage for about $200,000.00

I have a grand total of owing pass due credit of $11,000 ( excluding my car loan)

I'm just wondering if this is something that is impossible or if there's a chance of this

Read more: Looking to get a Mortgage with a credit score of 544 ( Canada )?