Thursday, August 10, 2017

Mortgage agreement null?

When I signed my purchase & sales agreement with the seller of my condo it stated that I would get a parking spot with the unit.

The condo association is saying it is out of their control, but the declaration shows that I do not have a spot at all and a different owner owns 2 spots - one of which is mine, and that i would need to show proof of ownership of the parking spot by the previous owner's paperwork. The other unit must've purchased the space from another unit because in the declaration it contradicts what the association is saying.

Does this make my agreement with the seller null and can I do anything about this? The parking space was a term and it is not being fulfilled. I'm running around in circles working with the board and the management of the HOA.

I'm ready to take a different approach to this issue.
Added (1). ADDITION:
I have been getting in contact with the HOA regarding my parking spot because of another occupant parks in the spot. I got confronted by a board member who said it was fine and her car was broken down. After I asked her to move it the HOA board turned on me and now claims I do not have a spot after they told me three times through email that this was my spot.

Read more: Mortgage agreement null?