Sunday, September 10, 2017

How difficult will it be to buy the vacant lot next door?

So I'm in the process of buying this home in Centralia, Washington. The home I'm buying is on a small lot on a hill and parking in front of the home is very limited.

If you go slightly up the road, there's a driveway through the vacant lot to another parking area for the home.

I'm just wondering how I would go about purchasing this lot in the future if I decided to?

Would it increase the homes value?

Could I make the two properties one property?

Would I be able to add it to my mortgage? I read that somewhere…

The assessed value is $28,000 and the owner is Dmjg Enterprises Llc. Not a lot of info on that company on Google. How difficult will it be to buy the vacant lot next door - 1

Read more: How difficult will it be to buy the vacant lot next door?