Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Selling house, got an offer.need options please!

I'm selling my house, it's been on the market for almost 3 months now. 15 families have looked at it and only received one offer. My house is listed at 121,500, coming down from 129,900. The offer I got was 113,000 but they were willing to come up to 116,000. The house I Really want is $79,000. With me taking the 116,000 offer, I will only be making a few thousand dollars, which will be used to remodel the new house. But I'm meeting my goals of getting this house I want, downsizing, and cutting my mortgage by $313. I feel my house is absolutely worth more than 116,000 but I really want to meet my goals, without feeling like I'm just giving my house away. I feel conflicted and would like some options on what I should do! I'm ready to move, I want this new house, and making a profit is not my main goal, but again, I don't want to feel like I'm giving my house away. Thanks!

Read more: Selling house, got an offer.need options please!