Monday, September 18, 2017

What type of property should I purchase for my first property?

Hello all,

I'm about a year away from purchasing my first property and I need your help!

I'll have about $40k to work with and I'm unsure which direction I want to go with it. I have been reading many success stories on condo's, single family homes, duplex/multi family, etc. I'd like to gather a few opinions on which is the best route to go for the short term and long term financially. I will definitely consider this as an investment since I would most likely not reside there forever.

I guess I'm looking for more success stories/tips on what type of property I should consider. If anyone has any "if I could do it all over I would…" type of response that would be awesome!

I'm single 24 years old with no debt or other mortgage/rents or debts.

Thank you all!

Read more: What type of property should I purchase for my first property?