Saturday, February 10, 2018

Will I find the job position as an RN out of nursing school in Bc victoria?

Hello I'm going to be graduating this year and I'm curious to how easy it is to get a job I'm applying for two new grad positions but it's extremely competitive for my year I'm wondering do people find it very difficult to get hired after they graduate did they have to wait a long time will I find work I just want to know if I've been wasting my time I have such fears and concerns that I won't get hired and I have a mortgage I don't know what to do I don't have another job to hold me over I need to get hard right away is anyone think this is a possibility or should I go seeking for it in between job

Read more: Will I find the job position as an RN out of nursing school in Bc victoria?