Monday, May 21, 2018

Moving to Australia from uk and buying a house?

Me and my wife (both 26) are applying for permanent residency to move to Australia (specifically Perth area) (if it helps I'm a primary school teacher and she's a chef) we're pretty well off on everything but the one thing I think I don't fully understand is when (if) we get accepted how do we buy a house (we have enough for a deposit already we have about £50,000 in savings) I've heard the time you have to get into Australia is anywhere between 6 weeks and 12 months so is that how long we have to buy a house? As soon as we get our acceptance through do we have to switch to an Australian bank and then surf through for a house we like and apply for a mortgage? Would someone please care to explain as it would be considerably appreciated

Read more: Moving to Australia from uk and buying a house?