Thursday, June 28, 2018

Home Owner in need or legal advice?

Hey there,
In search of some legal advice.

Can my Home/Condo that I've lived in for year s be Forclosed on if i'm up to date on my Mortgage but behind on HOA/Condo fees?

My Condo association has been very illegit for the past 5/6yrs. There's only 12 units and a majority has quit paying due too this illegitimacy. They have changed the Bi-laws without notice. Bogus fee s have been added to the HOA fee s. The "Management" and "Presidency" has been circulated back & forth. The fee s have gone from $175 to $315
And when questions are asked no real answers are given. Another unit owener is Sueing but I'm in no position to. But I have now received a letter from an attorney saying i have 14 Days till a foreclosure on my Home.
I'm so at lost of what too do. Does anyone have any advice please?

Read more: Home Owner in need or legal advice?