Friday, July 27, 2018

Quality of life is far better in the US than in Canada. Agree?

First off, I'm a Welshman (who fled that dump Wales thank goodness!) currently living in England (which is sooo much nicer than my native Wales). And although I love England, I'm dreaming of relocating to Murica and becoming a Murican citizen. I've already gotten rid of my dopey Welsh accent and adopted a posh English accent, and maybe I'll get a slight Murican drawl over there.

Anyhow, in Murica, the people work their socks off, get an education, go to college (in the UK we call it university), get an occupation, get married, buy a home and psyche mortgage. I believe bits calledvthe Murican Dream.

Also, Trump is now the new leader. And that's why I have even more respect for the country and inhabitants. Trump is a great man, who listens to and protects the American people. It is very similar to Brexit here in Britain, which I DID vote for!

Whereas in Canada, the quality of life is so poor. Most people are unemployed, and you're better off getting expelled and living in the streets. They have a lefty leader who doesn't care for the Canadian population for fs!

In addition to to America, the one and only language is English. You don't have to speak other foreign trash, and you could herbage job done quicker and easier. Up in Canada, and since they're so liberal, the place is multilingual, and in places pike Montreal, they insist on speaking French… A language nobody else in North Murica cares about!

I would compare England to America and Wales to Canada.

Read more: https://allmortgage.net/forum/quality-of-life-is-far-better-in-the-us-than-in-canada.html