Saturday, August 11, 2018

How will a 90 day late payment affect the situation I'm in buying a house?

90 days ago I set up a direct deposit for a student loan payment I've been paying on time for 4 years. I messed it up somehow and it didn't go through the payments were not being made. I'm the secondary name to my girlfriend on the mortgage we're in the process of working out. We were given our interest rate and were set to finish all paperwork through the bank and close on the house. I though the payments were going through but now my credit went from 729 to now 619. I just payed the late payment my girlfriend who's he primary holder has a score of 789. Will this 90 day late and credit drop change Anything with of current situation with the ban and if so how?

Read more: How will a 90 day late payment affect the situation I'm in buying a house?