Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I own a house and my house mates girlfriend is staying over every single night, what to do?

I own a house and I rent a room to two of my mates each, I cover more of the mortgage and give them set rent a week ($120 each). Everything works great except my mate got a girlfriend about 6 months back and she stayed every now and again which was fine but now she stays every night without fail, she occasionally showers but she never has once offered to pay for anything, never helped clean or cook and she's generally rude to me and the other housemate. It's not exactly the money that bugs me it's the fact that we've basically got a 4th housemate I didn't ask for. I don't know what to say because he could just say all she does is stay in his room and showers with him but it just bugs me and I don't know how to go about saying anything because I don't want to start any drama but it's my house and I believe I should have a say in what happens. Any ideas please

Read more: I own a house and my house mates girlfriend is staying over every single night, what to do?