Tuesday, August 21, 2018

What role do each of these people have when dealing with properties as an estate agent?

I read that you have to network and communicate with bankers, second mortgage and private hard money lenders, appraisers, home inspectors, surveyors, collection agencies, bailiffs, accountants, trades people and handy men, utility companies, governmental agencies in charge of renovation permits and so and so forth.

I already knew you have to communicate with solicitors and mortgage brokers and that you'd have to screen and pre-qualify a buyer or a seller etc.
But the list above seems like a lot of people and I don't even know what some of them are such as appraisers and surveyors.
Would you have to be able to recommend some handymen in case a property needed to be renovated?

I know it's a long list but please could somebody briefly explain to me the role of each one.

Read more: What role do each of these people have when dealing with properties as an estate agent?