Sunday, September 9, 2018

What is my sister doing?

My sister has just got a mortgage with her boyfriend of 4 years.
She was previously married and it didn't work out, he ended it and she's never got over it and I think she will always love that man who has now moved on and got remarried with children.
I recently got married myself and she showed no interest in my wedding, just resentment and I've not even seen her since my big day, if I text her I only get a sentence back, if I'm lucky.
A work colleague of my husband took a shine to her at my wedding and I told her he liked her and I've since found out they've been Facebook messaging each other for months, he showed me the long messages and she has told him all about a big promotion at work, her previous marriage etc and almost leading him on…
I feel annoyed she is telling a stranger everything and making so much effort towards him but doesn't care at all about me, her only sister. She's also clearly not thinking about her boyfriend either!
Why is she doing this?

Read more: https://allmortgage.net/forum/what-is-my-sister-doing.html