Friday, November 16, 2018

Friends said I'm a push over and too easily persuaded?

I'm really nice to people, I can't help it but it's how I've been raised. I'm in the position where I own my house and have a lot of disposable income because I don't pay rent or a mortgage. I've spent thousands on friends/family and it's caused a lot of problems.

My brother doesn't speak to me anymore and has convinced my mum and her side not to either. I've lost countless friends who didn't want to repay their debts.

It's really hurting me now, to the point where I question everyone friendship with me. I don't have a lot of friends but the ones I do have don't pay for anything… Especially around me.

Can someone tell me how to man up? Should I just start telling people the truth regardless of how they may feel about it?

Read more: https://allmortgage.net/forum/friends-said-i-m-a-push-over-and-too-easily-persuaded.html