Friday, November 9, 2018

Will this help me get approved for a lease?

I'm 18 years old and wanted to pay off a lease up front (around $6.5k w/ A-plan from a family member) for a 2018 F-150. My mom is about to buy a house and needs to get approved for a mortgage, so she doesn't want to co-sign for me because she is afraid it might harm her chances of getting approved for the mortage for whatever reason, but she offered to lend me the money i needed and i could just make the monthly payments to her. My sister is willing to co-sign for me but her credit score is around 600 and she won't get approved for the lease, so i was wondering if we would get approved with my sisters bad credit if I paid the lease off up front with the money my mom lends me? Also please do not suggest buying a used car, i have already done that before and with all the repairs and maintenance that comes along with it, i feel like leasing outweighs it. Anyways thanks for reading and i hope you guys can help.

Read more: Will this help me get approved for a lease?