Thursday, December 6, 2018

Is my boyfriend tight with money?

Ok well myself and my boyfriend have been going out for 3.5 years. He has always had the better job with good money and i have always had poor wages and been in debt. He has recently sold his flat and made nearly 50k from it. He Suggested we get a mortgage together he would pay my side of the deposit and i could pay him back as at the time i could not afford it. 6 months on and i'm struggling with paying him back and my own debts to credit cards. Its making me very depressed and bitter that he has so much in his bank and i'm living pay cheque to pay cheque. My sister has said i shouldnt be paying him back as couples are supposed to help each other out and it gets me thinking about the future how he would be? I'm not sure what to think anymore as he knows how depressed the money situation is making me. I also feel he should of at least treated us to something ie a small holiday which i would of done in a heart beat given that money. Am i wrong in thinking this way? Ps i'm not a gold digger as i have been out with ppl with no money at all

Read more: https://allmortgage.net/forum/is-my-boyfriend-tight-with-money.html