Friday, May 30, 2014

Why Do realtors lie so much about what your credit score nds to be for qualification of mortgage loan?

So I'm in the state of Georgia looking at foreclosures.
i've contacted a few different ones and asked what does my credit score nds to be. So the 1st question they ask what is i say below 640 but higher than 625.
So two realtors tell me to call their lenders up give them my information and tell them i sent u. So the 1st question i ask them what my credit score nds to be and they tell me a 640, what's yours? Z
i give them the same answer i gave the realtor now the lender wants to run my credit report and i specifically tell them
No its no point of u running someone credit report if they haven'tmet the minimum credit score to even qualify.

Read more: Why Do realtors lie so much about what your credit score nds to be for qualification of mortgage loan?