Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Could i get a low income loan to build a house the same as i could for a mortgage?

I want to own a home but i want to get my own built i designed blue prints for a really small two bedroom one. If i would buy a house id have to get a low income mortgage. Witch is a loan right? Instead of paying $400 a month i would pay $150. Can i do the same with a loan to build a house? Like i get a loan for $30.000 and can i get a low income loan so i only pay back like 150 to 200 dollars a month for it? I understand id be paying for it the rest of my life but that's no problem for me.
Added (1). if here is no such thing as a low income. Can i get a construction loan and pay little back every month like i would with a low income mortgage?

Read more: Could i get a low income loan to build a house the same as i could for a mortgage?