Friday, July 25, 2014

How to become rich when I'm older?

I'm 15 years old, and was middle class, but now consider my family to be lower middle class. My Mom is putting me through a private school because my town High School is bad. The tuition is $12,000 and she is struggling to pay it, plus a mortgage of $5000 a month. I know this seems like nothing to most of you or your parents, and it was fine years ago. But my mother is retired and is not receiving a lot of money. My father is a dead beat who doesn't help and disappears for 20 out of 24 hours a day. And my mom has no idea what I will do for college. (And good Lord I do not want to have to resort to Student Loans) My brother got a D1 scholarship for football, but I don't play football, I play basketball. It is much harder to get a scholarship for basketball, incredibly harder. I don't doubt my skills but I go to school with a bunch of 6'5 kids and I'm only 6'0 as a sophomore:(. What can I do now to ensure my future will be debt free and not end up in a situation like my mother? How can I get scholarships? Please help.
Added (1). My house is pretty big as well (She bought before her financing troubles)

Read more: How to become rich when I'm older?