Thursday, April 30, 2015

Would this be dumb, I found a house and?


I get disability and it would cover the mortgage for this house I want. And I'd have some money leftover depending how high my interest rate would be. I don't have any credit (even though I paid my car off) so idk how that would affect me getting a loan and the price of the mortgage. It's in an area I'd like to live in. And I plan on living there for at least a few years, so I'd rather buy than rent. I might live there the rest of my life. I'm not worrying about meeting a guy and all that or a family. It'll happens when it does and he's not gonna control where I live unless I agree. But anyway, good idea or no?
Added (1). I get paid from going to school as well.
Added (2). Talking about homeowners insurance. It say that would only cost like 20 a month. All that is included in the mortgage.
Added (3). I get around 1700 A month total from.school and disability
Added (4). And I can also put down a good down payment
Added (5). I have plenty of clothing. I'm on my moms insurance. So medical bills are very low.

Read more: Would this be dumb, I found a house and?