Thursday, May 28, 2015

Qualifications to apply to become a vet?


Hi guys,

I don't have very good school qualifications. Mainly because I was a bit of a tear away and troublesome teen. My dream was and still is to become a vet.

No I know I don't have the qualifications to get into uni but I want to go back and sit subjects that I need to then apply for a degree.

Please no 'you're not smart enough' bashing. When I left school I did have a few dead end jobs before then going on to get a degree in mortgage practice and advice. I'm also qualified in English and Welsh property law. So I know I'm smart enough if I put in the effort. I've grown up a lot since leaving school. I'm just so unhappy in my job at the moment despite a great salary with great hours! But that's just not satisfying enough for me.

Bit about myself! I'm currently 23 and live in Scotland, UK Any help is much appreciated and sorry about the long post:)

Read more: Qualifications to apply to become a vet?