Friday, June 26, 2015

Does anyone manually underwrite mortgages anymore?


I'm against credit cards and pay cash for everything. So, I can not qualify for a loan because I have yet to buy my credit with interest payments. I pay all normal bills rent, insurance, etc for more then 3 yrs on time. Have steady income for last 3 yrs and I have no debt since I pay cash or don't buy it. I make about $25,000 a yr. The house I want is $25,900. I will not qualify unless I find someone who manually underwrites and the company must allow for such a small amount. According to FHA they can not hold a lack of fico score against you when qualifying for a mortgage. Problem is I can't find any company that will take the time to do one? Any suggestions?

Read more: Does anyone manually underwrite mortgages anymore?