Sunday, June 28, 2015

I haven't paid my mortgage in nearly 2 years, can i claim my home?


So I have been dealing with Chase bank for about 2 years about my issue of being underwater with my home, negotiating and basically providing all the information they have asked me for. Yet they have not requested a payment in nearly 2 years. I know this is farfetched, but are there any squatting rights? Could I make an attempt to claim my home? Maryland has limited squatting rights but I've been in this home for 15 years.
Added (1). Just to add, I can pay for the home. I'm waiting for CHASE to finalize some crap so i'll know how much to pay, etc. You people assume the worst, "they'll foreclose eventually and toss you", I live within my means, I was just wondering if i could claim my house. So much negativity.

Read more: I haven't paid my mortgage in nearly 2 years, can i claim my home?