Sunday, August 16, 2015

Getting a Mortgage Loan with Student Loans?


I m not asking how you get a mortgage loan with Student Loans, I m asking is it possible to get a mortgage loan if there is evidence of Student Loans/grants in your bank statements? I ve been reading up and see mortgage lenders want *usually* two months of bank statements to verify there haven t been any large deposits that aren t from working. Because any sort of cash advance, or other deposit that cannot be explained is a huge red flag and often a reason to deny the mortgage loan.

What if I already have a substantial amount of money I ve saved from work and the student loan is present? Because I can t not get my student loan. And I will be getting student loans and grants until I graduate for the next two years. Will I always be denied because there is evidence I ve got this or that deposit from loan/Grant? Or only if I don t have a good chunk of money from out of my own pockets?

Read more: Getting a Mortgage Loan with Student Loans?