Thursday, August 20, 2015

What do you think happen in my roommates past?


I'm just very worried at my housemate. I'm 26/m and I had recently brought a house but ended up renting out a room to help with mortgage cost. Anyways, this 20 year now lives there and she's really sweet and pretty and funny. When she first arrived she had a busted lip, but brushed it off saying she fell while riding her bike. (She never brought a bike with her.) Sometimes I can hear her crying or at least I think it's crying. And I know this is wrong but while she was at class at college; I walked past her room and saw a pink teddy bear with the name Amira on it, but that's not her name. I just don't know what to make of this. We're sorta friends I guess, but never has she told me anything about her past. She seems really down most of the time, but it super nice and I just wanna know what happen.

Read more: What do you think happen in my roommates past?