Saturday, December 5, 2015

What fee's (out of pocket) are involved with buying a new mobile home, set up, installation, etc?


So me and my wife live in the North Florida area where land is very cheap, so when we were considering houses mobile homes are a very good choice around here. And I don't mean trailer parks, most of the home's around here are trailers on their own lots. We are looking at new models that we can customize and make our own and the prices are looking great, but I would just like to know from someone who has bought a new mobile home from a dealer what kinda fee's were involved, and how much of the set up they will do. (I've heard from a friend that they will even find a lot and add it into the mortgage)

Please, I don't want to hear about your story of buying a bad mobile home, just as many if not more problems come from buying a used slab house.

Read more: What fee's (out of pocket) are involved with buying a new mobile home, set up, installation, etc?